- Helping Care Homes Meet The Challenges
Safeguarding the future
In the current economic climate, Public Funding for care is under even greater
pressure. Bed occupancy is critical and the reputation of a home is crucial in attracting potential clients. QC3
can help you secure a better future by supporting your efforts to meet and exceed the minimum standards
Improving quality care through:
- Independent support in achieving and maintaining the current
HIQA and RQIA Minimum Standards
- Developing effective action planning
- Promoting continuous business
and improving processes and procedures
- Assistance with Self Audit Reporting
- Establishing great employee engagement
- Improving communication
- More efficient and effective
administration and account management
- Professional, timely and friendly ad-hoc reviews to help you maintain and enhance standards
- Monitoring performance
- Management and Staff Training
efficiencies enabling you to focus on delivering the highest quality care
- Owners monthly inspections
The provision of medical
care is best delivered by health professionals.
QC3 concentrate on
improving the operational aspects of your care home and we work with all of the home’s staff to minimise distraction
and focus attention on the delivery of a premium quality in care.
A care home’s reputation is built and
maintained on the provision of Quality Care. Consistency in the delivery of care is vital and our extensive local, national
and international experience in care home operations provides an invaluable resource in your search for better standards.
Securing Your Future
QC3 will work with you to ensure that your future is secure.
We provide independent monitoring and auditing services throughout the year. Areas identified for improvement will be
reviewed with the responsible owner/manager and effective action plans will be developed and agreed, as required. We
can also support the implementation and delivery of the improvement plans.
services are always delivered in a professional and realistic manner. We measure compliance against the current regulations
with impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality.